Inspection Notification Framework
"A quality inspection framework"
The Inspection Notification Framework is used to determine the level and frequency of visits required for a particular project.
The framework will be based upon the following site inspection plan.
- Agreed Statutory Inspections (Foundations, below ground drainage and dpc)
- Inspection of work which, in the opinion of Building Consultancy, constitute unusual designs or methods of construction.
- Inspection of work relating to fire safety.
- Inspection of any type of work, construction, equipment or material which could, if not verified, cause defects which would, in the opinion of Building Consultancy be seriously detrimental to the fundamental purposes of the Building Regulations and the client.
- Suitable inspections at commissioning stage to enable the issue of a Certificate of Completion.
The framework is determined and reviewed as the project proceeds.